Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shout Out:

...to my friend Jessica Mann, who is coming back to the glorious Midwest soooooo soon! This girl rocks my world. She is the kind of girl who's gutsy enough to apply for an awesome fellowship, get the money, live in Berlin for a year doing various awesome internships, date a cool German guy named Karsten, move to Munich to be with said boyfriend when he has to move there for a job, find an apartment, a job and a visa in new place (in strict, rule-loving Germany!) and be all around awesome. She hosted me in Berlin twice in situations where I was poor and alone in France and showed me a good time each time. She is so delightfully honest and funny and witty and adorable. I've loved this girl since the first year of college when we were randomly paired as roommates. I remember the first conversation we had on the phone, before we'd even met each other, and we were both like, "dude! this girl is totally like me!"

Come to Minneapolis already and lets go for a walk on the Stone Arch Bridge! Gros bisous!!!!

No comments: